Rental property montana HDA Management has apartments for rent in Montana
Rental property available in Montana by HDA Management
Find apartments for rent in Montana at HDA Management HDA Management has apartments for rent in Billings, Montana
Apartments and townhouses for rent in Montana Home | About Us | Rentals | Vacancy List | Apply Now | FAQs | Landlords | Contact Us HDA Management has rental property in Montana
Apartments in Montana managed by HDA Management Apartment rentals in Montana are available from HDA Management
Serving Big Timber, Billings, Columbus, Glendive, Hardin, Laurel, Miles City, and Winnett HDA Management has apartments in Big Timber, Billings, Columbus, Glendive, Hardin, Laurel, Miles City, and Winnett
Apartment rentals in Billings MT Billings & Laurel:   Studio | 1 Bdm | 2 Bdm | 3 Bdm | 4+ Bdm | Senior Apartment HDA Management has Senior Apartments available in Billings, Montana
Vacancy List of Montana Apartments


Our friendly staff will answer your questions...



We have an experienced maintenance staff that will take care of your home.

Find answers to your questions here...

Answers to Questions About Our Apartment Rentals

Q: What do I do if I think I am interested in an available rental?

A: First, we recommend that you drive-by the rental to look at the exterior and surrounding area. Then, make an appointment to see the inside of the unit by contacting us at (406) 591-0604. After viewing the apartment, you will need to fill out an application; this can be done by either obtaining one from us at the viewing, coming in to our office to pick one up, or by using the online application. Next, return your completed and signed (it must be signed by ALL applicants over the age of 18) application to our office via mail, internet or in person. We will then process the application and if we do not contact you within 1 business day, call our office to check the status of the application. If your application is approved, we then require the Security Deposit to hold the apartment, which must be paid in the form of a check or money order.

Q: How can I submit a maintenance request for my unit?

A: If it is during normal business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm), you can call our office at 245-9998. If it is a non-emergency and is after normal business hours, you can call the same number and leave a message (please include your name, apartment address and number, phone number and the maintenance issue) and we will respond the next business day. If it is an emergency, call the above number and the recording on the answering machine will give you an emergency number to call.

Q: How can I contact my local utility companies, schools and newspaper?

A: The following are for services in Billings:

Electricity – Northwestern Energy – Phone: 888-467-2669
Gas – Montana Dakota Utilities – Phone: 800-638-3278
Water – Billings Public Utilities Department – Phone: 657-8315
Telephone/Cable/Internet – Century Link – Phone: 866-642-0444
Telephone/Cable/Internet – Charter – Phone: 888-438-2427
Newspaper – Billings Gazette – Phone: 657-1298
Billings Chamber of Commerce – Phone: 245-4111
Billings Public Schools – Phone: 247-3777

Q: How can I find out the average monthly utility amount for an apartment?

A: If you want to know average utility bills for prospective rental units, you must contact the utility companies directly.

Q: How can I find out if a particular neighborhood is “safe”?

A: To find out crime statistics, etc. for an area of town, please contact the Chamber of Commerce or the Billings Police Station.

Q: Do you allow pets?

A: HDA enforces a strict “no pets” policy in all of our units, with the exception of various elderly units. Our no pet policy also includes visitor’s pets.

Q: What if I want to have someone move in with me?

A: The ONLY people allowed to reside in a unit are the people specifically named on the lease. If you want to have someone move in with you who is not on the lease, BEFORE moving in, they must first fill out an application and be approved. If they are approved, they must sign an addendum to the lease and at that time, they can move-in. However, if you are a Section 8 tenant or if you are applying to live in the 8th Avenue Apartments, please be advised that the household composition cannot be altered in the first year for Section 8 tenants or in the first 6 months for 8th Avenue tenants.

Q: What do I do if my lease is up and I want to move out of the unit?

A: All of our leases are for six (6) months, unless you are a Section 8 tenant, then you are required to sign a twelve (12) month lease. If at the end of that time, or at any time after, should you wish to move from the premises, we require that you give us thirty (30) days notice IN WRITING. The notice can be brought in to the office, mailed or faxed. It must be signed and dated and include your exact address, the names of all household members who will be vacating and a forwarding address (if known). If one or more roommates choose to vacate, and one or more stays with the unit, then the Security Deposit will stay with the unit.

Q: When is rent due and how much are late fees?

A: Rent is due on the 1st of every month. However, tenants have until the 5th to pay without any penalties. On the 6th of the month, a $25 late fee will be added on to your rent and after that, you will be charged an additional $1 a day for every day after the 6th that it’s late.

Contact HDA Managment to find your next rental home in Montana
  Contact HDA Management for your rental property needs
HDA MANAGEMENT, LLC 2320 3rd Ave. North • Billings, Montana • Phone (406) 245-9998 • Fax (406) 248-9399 HDA Management has rental property in Montana
Equal Housing Opportunity
Equal Housing Opportunity

Home | About Us | Rentals | Vacancy List | Apply Now | FAQs | Landlords | Contact Us